Guided by the Truth of the Gospel message, St. Rose of Lima School family nurtures hearts, minds and bodies by growing in Truth through the Dominican Tradition of study, prayer, community, and service to shape Catholic life and leadership for the future.
St. Rose of Lima School, Haddon Heights, NJ 08035, Temporary Position
St. Rose of Lima School is dedicated to teaching the whole child. Our goal is to give students the foundation for a successful life, with a focus on:
- Developing strong faith formation in a nurturing environment
- Small class sizes with individualized instruction
- Emphasizing critical thinking and problem solving
- Opportunities for all students to participate in all programs
- Cultivating responsible, global-minded leadership for the future.
Long-term substitute science teacher for double-graded K-8 school, grades 6-8, needed for September and October 2015. The science curriculum was developed through the ACE Collaborative for Academic Excellence. Candidates are expected to be strong in middle school science content consistent with the Next Generation Science Standards and familiar with backward design unit planning and implementation, performance assessment, and teaching science in a lab-based environment.
Denise Winterberger, Principal